An Emergency Consultative Caucus of Concerned Pan-Igbo organizations was convened today June 7, 2019 to deliberate on issues of grave and urgent importance that threaten the peace, development and security situation in Alaigbo and elsewhere in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
After exhaustive discussions, the following decisions were reached-
1. That there is obvious agenda of a bloody islamization and jihad to conquer, occupy, take over and enslave Alaigbo and elsewhere in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
2. That Ndigbo should do everything in their power to defend themselves, their wives, children and their ancestral land.
3. To set up a Joint-Committee of pan-Igbo organizations and to prepare Memorandum to alert Ndigbo in Nigeria and in the Diaspora on the peace, development and security of Alaigbo.
4. Calls on all Stakeholders in Alaigbo including the Governments and Traditional Institutions in Alaigbo to pursue a common agenda in the interest of the survival of Ndigbo.
5. Call on Umuigbo world-wide to liaise with the patriotic pan-Igbo organizations to ensure that all needed resources in Alaigbo support all the patriotic forces engaged in the struggle for Igbo emancipation and security.
6. That Ndigbo should seek possible working relationship with other nationalities to ensure collective defense of their territories from the jihadists.
7. To continue to promote the Akuruo-Ulo movement through the agency of the Town Unions and the various Traders organizations of Ndigbo.
8. To engage in constant consultations and collaborative efforts to promote the peace, security and development of Alaigbo.